Over the course of the past six years, we have grown into a business of over 3000+ Instaboxers united by a single purpose: Providing the most uncomplicated shipping service known to humankind - all in order to make everyday life easier. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it in a sustainable way. It should be easy to shop online, and therefore we offer millions of customers across Europe a hassle-free and fossil-free shipping service.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. P.S. We are the third fastest-growing tech- company, currently operating in Europe, according to the Financial times. This means we have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in!
About the role
As as UX Designer you are a part of an iterative design process to tackle complex tasks and challenges into intuitive, effective, and delightful User Experience for millions of people. A big focus in this role is about UX development and improvement throughout our vast flora and fauna of operational applications, including Driver applications, Route software, Sorting software etc - used by thousands of operational staff every single day.
- Mapping and improving user journeys
- Designing better user flows, drawing out improved flows through wireframing
- Very close connections and direct access to user groups – go out to our hubs and meet the users
- Effective collaboration within cross-functional Product teams in a fast and agile environment - work closely Product Managers, and Engineers
- Transform abstract concepts into effortless solutions by approaching them with a strong problem-solving mindset
We’re looking for a creative and engaged designer with a strong UX background combined with great visual design skills. You have experience solving tricky problems and creating elegant solutions across an ecosystem. You are used to working agile and in a cross-functional team closely with developers and key stakeholders. You’ll join an existing design team of four, which means you’ll have the opportunity to impact how we move forward. You’ll also play an important role in developing our design language.
In short, your have:
- 3+ years of experience building digital products
- A deep understanding of usability and UX principles
- Aptitude for visual design and thorough knowledge of industry leading
design software (we move effortlessly between Adobe CC and Figma)
- Excellent communication skills in english and swedish, spoken as well as written
- Knowledge of “standard” design guidelines (human interface, material design etc.)
- Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- A business minded attitude and used to prioritize your work in a high paced environment
- Facilitate workshops and meaningful user testing
- End-to-end product development focus
What we offer
The journey ahead is what excites every Instaboxer today and believe us when we say that we are just getting started. Your work will, from the very beginning, have a tangible impact on the way that we operate and we promise you that you will have the opportunity to utilize every tool in your toolkit and work with talented and ambitious people, who strive for excellence and never settle for “good enough”.
If this is you, we really can’t wait to meet you!
Please prepare a portfolio showcasing your best work, especially digital
products/services you've contributed on.