Tech Compliance Manager
In 2022, Instabee was founded after combining Budbee and Instabox - two leading last-mile delivery companies with three consumer-facing brands: Budbee, Instabox, and Porterbuddy. Instabee serves millions of consumers across Europe with convenient deliveries and is on track to become the leading European e-commerce enabler. Always with the consumer at heart.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon. As we continue to expand, the complexity of Instabee grows in parallel. With that in mind, we’re now looking for a Tech Compliance Manager to help on the journey ahead!
About the role
As a Tech Compliance Manager you will define goals and implement processes that drive business value through tech compliance.
You will be working closely with Tech Leadership, including CTO and CISO as well as interacting with Group Leadership and Legal Counsel. As Instabee is a multinational company, you’ll be engaging with staff and partners in various locations and help us adapt to local regulations and laws accordingly.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Define objectives and goals for our compliance ambitions, connecting business interests to compliance adherence.
- Define industry best practice policies and follow up on these policies in order to ensure compliance
- Conducting and overseeing internal reviews or audits periodically to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Evangelizing how compliance creates business value for the organization
- Conducting the internal investigation of compliance issues
- Informing, educating, and training employees on matters that are associated with regulations and industry practices
- Evaluating business activities with all departments to evaluate, assess, and advise on compliance risks and controls
- Formulate and implement effective plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Regular contact with external auditors and regulators and scheduling of audits
- Preparing appropriate compliance reports internally, with regulatory agencies, and for our enterprise merchants
- Design, supervise, and maintain GRC (Governance, Risk management, and Compliance) for all regulatory policies and procedures, ensuring they are visible and communicated
We believe that you have knowledge in setting up modern & secure policies and processes in-line with compliance requirements of ISO-27001, SOC-2 Type 2, and GDPR. You have experience with creating training material and working with the entire organization to ensure that our policies and procedures are implemented effectively. We believe that you are passionate about how compliance creates value, and that you have experience in influencing your colleagues regarding this view.
You are comfortable in English as communicating policies, procedures, and other security/compliance-related information clearly is critical to the success of Instabee and English is our chosen business language.
- Experience working within an IT/Technology/Data-focused Security and/or Compliance role (ex: Security/Compliance Specialist/Lead, or similar)
- Experience with security compliance frameworks, controls, and best practices such as AICPA Trust Principles (SSAE 18 - SOC 2), GDPR, ISO27001, ISO27701, or similar regulatory compliance framework
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English explaining to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to enable working effectively with all department members and collaborating with external auditors
- File correct and accurate compliance reports with regulating agencies
- Experience in ITIL or similar framework of IT activities
What we offer
We can promise you that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset and have the opportunity to work with truly amazing and competent colleagues. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, centrally located office, etc. but we’ll get to that in due time.
If you’ve read this far, there is clearly nothing stopping you from clicking the apply button. We look forward to meeting you!
- Instabee HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Over the course of the past six years, we have grown into a business united by a single purpose: Providing the most uncomplicated shipping service known to humankind - all in order to make everyday life easier. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it in a sustainable way. It should be easy to shop online, and therefore we offer millions of customers across Europe a hassle-free and fossil-free shipping service.
We allow our customers to shop from any of our e-commerce partners and pick up their products in one of our conveniently located Instaboxes, alternatively, we offer home delivery if that's their preference.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in
Tech Compliance Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Instabox ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.