Software Provider Manager
In 2022, Instabee was founded after combining Budbee and Instabox - two leading last-mile delivery companies with three consumer-facing brands: Budbee, Instabox, and Porterbuddy. Instabee serves millions of consumers across Europe with convenient deliveries and is on track to become the leading European e-commerce enabler. Always with the consumer at heart.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon. As we continue to expand, the complexity of Instabee grows in parallel. With that in mind, we’re now looking for a Software Provider Manager to help us on the journey ahead.
About the role
As a Software Provider Manager, you will be responsible for our portfolio of 3rd party software applications, hardware, and connectivity providers with the objective of maximizing business value from these while minimizing cost and risk. You will manage relationships with our providers and ensure the successful delivery of their services. You will collaborate closely with senior internal stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure we get the most out of the products while driving the strategic, long-term perspective of how 3rd party applications fit into our application landscape.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify business processes where we can create value through the use of software applications (primarily 3rd party)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with software providers, including negotiating contracts, pricing, and terms of service agreements
- Manage the end-to-end process of onboarding new software providers, including evaluating their offerings and coordinating integration efforts
- Work with the Finance department to ensure a high level of controlling and forecasting of costs related to the use of software providers
- Help stakeholders maximize value from software providers while ensuring the long-term architectural perspective related to 3rd party providers
- Monitor and track the performance of software providers, ensuring they meet quality standards
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and market changes related to software providers, and provide insights and recommendations to the management team
- Continuously present the work to internal stakeholders
We are looking for someone that enjoys engaging in negotiations and has the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, taking responsibility and delivering results. We believe that you have a background in the tech industry and are familiar with its challenges and opportunities while having a strong drive for achieving business results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with software providers and internal stakeholders
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Analytical mindset with the ability and drive to structure and prioritize in a data-driven way
- A proactive and collaborative approach, with a passion for driving results
- Experience working within the tech industry
- Some knowledge of financial fundamentals (budgeting, depreciations, coding plans et cetera)
What we offer
We can promise you that you will be challenged, pushed to develop your skillset and have the opportunity to work with truly amazing and competent colleagues. You will play a central role with a lot of attention and you will be in a position to learn from senior leaders on a daily basis. Then there is the compensation package, benefits, centrally located office, etc. but we’ll get to that in due time.
If you’ve read this far, there is clearly nothing stopping you from clicking the apply button. We look forward to meeting you!
- Stockholm HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Over the course of the past six years, we have grown into a business united by a single purpose: Providing the most uncomplicated shipping service known to humankind - all in order to make everyday life easier. We want to change the industry and not only be a part of the future, but to drive development towards it in a sustainable way. It should be easy to shop online, and therefore we offer millions of customers across Europe a hassle-free and fossil-free shipping service.
We allow our customers to shop from any of our e-commerce partners and pick up their products in one of our conveniently located Instaboxes, alternatively, we offer home delivery if that's their preference.
We’re fast, both in terms of parcel delivery and when it comes to growing our business. So far our journey has taken us from Sweden to the rest of Scandinavia and parts of continental Europe, but we have no plans on stopping anytime soon, and hopefully, this is where you come in
Software Provider Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Instabox ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.